Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, July 23, 2012

I am turtle.




     I broke down and bought our first GPS running watch....a Garmin Forerunner 210.  It is a basic model that will tell us how far and how "fast" we run or walk.  I have used it twice now.  It confirms what I already knew.....I am turtle.  I desire to be a faster turtle, however.

     Dean's foot is a little better.  He hobbled off to work today, is wearing sandals, and hopes to keep his foot elevated as much as possible. Fingers crossed.  He has not been able to exercise....not a good thing.








The gentleman in the picture completed a 100k (62 mile) ultra at 83 years of age
Shared from I <3 To Run

No comments:

Post a Comment