Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, June 24, 2019

The benefits and disadvantages of walking with a dog

          I never would have noticed this coyote watching us if Charleigh-dog hadn't stopped on the trail and refused to walk further.  Of course, if I wasn't walking with a dog the coyote probably wouldn't have been there watching us!  Sorry this picture was taken looking into the sun but I was juggling a pulling dog and a camera at the same time. I then got a strength workout pulling my dog away for the next quarter mile.  Natural enemies do not turn their backs on one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment