Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, July 24, 2017

Next episode in the arsenic in rice saga...


     One half cup of rice a day may carry 100 times the acceptable risk of cancer.  And I've always loved rice.  I don't buy it anymore, but do eat it occasionally when eating out. (I love Thai food). I never eat chicken, either, so avoid that source...but have you noticed most dog food has rice and chicken?  We are feeding our pets non-stop arsenic. I'm changing how I feed my dog, as well.

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/cancer-risk-from-arsenic-in-rice-and-seaweed/?utm_content=buffer62d49&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

No comments:

Post a Comment