Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, July 4, 2019

     A sudden hailstorm came through.....it started out small with marble sized hail but soon turned into golf-ball sized hail.....a very noisy storm.  Who needs fireworks.


     update, I spoke too soon about the fireworks. Someone in my neighborhood shot off really loud fireworks for 2 hours last night absolutely terrifying my dog. She was trembling and desperate to get away to anywhere at all. I had to leash her, lie on the floor with her, and hold her for those 2 hours.  She was panting faster than I've ever heard and scratching at doors, but there was no hiding from that noise.  Thanks so much for that whoever you blankety-blank are.  At least you stopped by 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment