Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Saturday, August 31, 2019

First world problems

     I bought a new watch with GPS as my old one, which I've been babying along for a few years now, finally completely quit. It'll take me days to configure everything and figure it out.  I can't get it to sync with my strava app, even though it says it is synced.  What is it about me and technology? We never have hit it off. 
     At least I got it charged, and synced with my computer and my phone.  Now to figure out how to actually operate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment