Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Friday, September 27, 2019

Extreme fitness is less about being young again and more about building yourself up for the years ahead.



     I read an article today on extreme athleticism being the new midlife crisis.  I don't know if I agree with that.  (link to the article below).  But I do believe the above quote.  We all just want to age as well as we can.

https://elemental.medium.com/extreme-athleticism-is-the-new-midlife-crisis-d87199a18bed

The dangers of life are infinite, and among them is safety.
                                     Johann von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment