Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The final day of 2014



     I'm back!  I accomplished my marathon drive from here to Austin and home again.  Sixteen hours to get there, sixteen and 1/2 to get return, and I made it home before the extreme weather hit. Yay.

     I had a wonderful Christmas there with my kids and grandkids.  Thank you everyone.

     I took Charleigh along.  She wasn't fond of the long drives but absolutely loved her time there.  She got so much attention and playtime and loving and treats. Now that we are home it has been too cold to even go outside for long.  Just walking the block to the mailbox yesterday had her limping with cold. So she pretty much has glued herself to my leg begging for attention. She misses you Sydney and Alex.



 


     In case you can't tell, we were being the star of Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment