Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, March 28, 2019

Injinji toe socks.....experiencing my inner hobbit

          I've mentioned my move to foot shaped shoes, but found that socks are still constricting my toes, which I hate.  While shopping at REI yesterday I saw these Injinji toes socks.  I know that runners either absolutely love them or absolutely don't.  I think I will be in the first category.  REI only carried black, but I didn't want to order cuter colors on Amazon without trying them first.
          Those are Charleigh-dog's toes in the upper right hand corner.


Update.....these socks are awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment