Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, April 3, 2014

I woke up this morning and the maintenance light on my life was blinking


     I noticed this comic and the following quote today.  I think it must be the universe telling me to get back on track as I've been sliding a bit in my health efforts.....eating too much, spending too much time on the computer, not exercising enough.  (Either the universe or a guilty conscious are speaking to me). I think it will help if and when warmer weather finally arrives.  It is April and we had 6 inches of snow overnight.  It is beautiful, sure, but I don't want to go out and take a long walk in it.    

Pearls Before Swine
                 

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis





It is health that is the real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
                           Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment