Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Intelligent people tend to be messy, stay awake longer, and swear more

This is so reassuring!!!

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/intelligent-people-tend-to-be-messy-stay-awake-longer-and-swear-more-a7174256.html?fbclid=IwAR0eGJtm7E05GdFju9Klg0KItC3PYJeDkt2ZBQP_Emh8T8gn7rx1faVpdGA

1 comment:

  1. I followed the link hoping to be assured. There was this big picture of a lovely, beautiful, young girl. Right In Your Face!

    Somehow I wasn't assured. Please do a bit more research!! Maybe if I send you my picture, you could come up with some correlation.

    ReplyDelete