Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, March 30, 2020

The new normal

     Empty playgrounds blocked off by caution tape are the new normal.  I didn't see a single child out today and only 3 adults walking dogs. It is a good thing.  Coloradans are taking the stay at home order very seriously.  I miss the old normal, though.
      I've been drifting aimlessly lately....binging on Netflix losing track of time and days. It is time to change.


1 comment:

  1. People here in Oregon are pretty serious about staying home, too:) We live near a very grade school and I miss those sweet, loud voices.
    And I'm with you - time to change.

    ReplyDelete