Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, June 21, 2021

Happy summer

 




     It is officially summer.  I attended a small town baseball game last night for 13-14 year olds.  It was a beautiful evening, peaceful, cool, no bugs. America's pastime is alive and well in small town America.  As I sat there eating popcorn and closely following the game, I felt like I was channeling my Mom.  She would have been there doing that had she still been alive.  

(ex. updates, got short runs/walks in every day in my hometown.  ytd walk 423.7 miles, ytd run 681.7 miles.  also 20 hours of driving over the long weekend)



No comments:

Post a Comment