Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Friday, June 25, 2021

“Many a trip continues long after movement in time and space have ceased” ― John Steinbeck

      My Mom would have been 91 years old this week.  I was in my hometown this past weekend visiting my Dad for Father's Day.

     Sometimes I have the strange sensation that I am experiencing things through their eyes.  Their trip continues.


(daily ex. update, dog walk 3 miles, ytd walk 433.2 miles.  afternoon tm run 6.2 miles to complete Boston viirtual 10k, ytd run 707 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment