Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, May 15, 2023

No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith. R.A. Salvatore

 And if I came to your door late at night, 

with the promise of racing dragons in 

the moonlight, would you laugh and call

me insane? Or would you take my hand 

and follow me to wonderland?

          J. Nodarse


(daily ex. update, morning dog walk 2. miles, pm tm 5.2 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment