Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, May 22, 2014

Be positive




                  shared from Run Junkees


     It is hard to stay optimistic sometimes.  We've had 2 hail storms and one 12 inch snowfall so far in May in just the past 2 weeks.  Here is the start of the hailstorm yesterday.  My house has just been re-shingled and re-painted to repair the hail damage from last year.  I am afraid to go out to look for any damage.  Right now tree leaves are plastered everywhere masking what damage might lurk below anyway.  More thunderstorms and possible hail are forecast for later today, as well.  OMG....I'm flying.



Must be why I'm so tired.

                                shared from Intelligence is sexy

No comments:

Post a Comment