Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, April 20, 2016

2016 ALREADY shows record global temps.....

and we are only 3 months in.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/20/science/2016-global-warming-record-temperatures-climate-change.html?_r=0


     I am going on a trip tomorrow, and am scheduled for the 1st flight out.  I just realized that I must leave for the airport no later than 3 AM.  What was I thinking?



     I've probably posted this before, but it makes me laugh every time.  Enjoy.



      Today is a much nicer day.  It is always a good day when the sun is out. Maybe we will get a few days of spring before summer hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment