Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, April 28, 2016

I'm home

     I'm back after a wonderful trip to Illinois to visit family!  It was perfect; plus the weather there was warm with trees and flowers blooming.  I'm back to cold and chilly.
     I am following a runner who is attempting to break the trans-continental record.  She hopes to run 3100 miles in less than 46 days, 8 hours, and 36 minutes.  This means she will have to average 66 miles every day.  What an amazing venture.  She is raising money for families of children diagnosed with cancer.
     Here is the link:
http://www.runnersworld.com/general-interest/renowned-ultrarunner-attempting-trans-america-record#



     (I really need to mow my lawn.....if it would ever stop snowing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment