Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, August 28, 2016

Hoover Dam





So yesterday I made it to Hoover Dam on my virtual run/walk across America.  Next stop is 121 miles away at Peach Springs on my way to the Grand Canyon.  



     I have so much to do today, so I set the alarm for 5.  Of course, Charleigh-dog doesn't allow hitting the snooze button.  Once she's up, everyone is up. But it is Sunday, right?  So after doing a few things, at 7AM I am headed for a nap before tackling the big must-do list.
     Happy Sunday people.



                          This is so me.  I may end up listening to my body and just resting today.
                           I always do have the best of intentions, though.


No comments:

Post a Comment