Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Saturday, February 10, 2018

Always remember




 Sidenote: 
It is 15 degrees out with freezing fog which will turn to snow by 8 a.m.  Do I want to go to run group?  NO!!!!  I'm sure most people will skip it.  But I have several things due at the library today so need to go out anyway.  Drat.  Modern day problems.

Addendum:  I went and was the only runner to show up so I got a free sample of Tailwind electrolyte drink.  It wasn't too bad out, but the prairie dogs were all still in their burrows and the geese looked like they were freezing.  By the time I finished errands, though, it was snowing hard and all the street lanes were obscured.  I'm glad to be home, warm and dry.  I hope you are all warm, safe, and dry, too!  Happy weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment