Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Friday, February 23, 2018



     Multiple shots were fired this morning at C470 and Ken Caryl Ave. in my neighborhood, and are still under investigation.  The school lock-downs have been lifted for all but the high school and middle school, which have not yet been cleared.  The elementary school on my street is open, so I am guessing it is safe to go out and run my streak-saver mile.
     What is going on with the US?  I am really angry....chronically angry....at the NRA, the GOP, and anyone who supports them. (And I'm not the only one!)

https://youtu.be/KMuG72oWiyg


    At the same time as the gunshots in my neighborhood, there were shots fired at a McDonalds causing school lockdowns at schools in the east part of Littleton, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment