Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, December 30, 2013

Merry Christmas to all....

     I am sorry this is delayed.  I was traveling for the holidays and Google, Dear Google, locked me out of my acct.   I hope your Christmas was a happy one.  Mine was!
     I finished my annual reading of "A Christmas Carol" on the plane ride home.

“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!” 
― Charles DickensA Christmas Carol




     I remember watching the skies on every cold Christmas Eve as a child looking for this very sight!  Merry Christmas to every living thing.


                                   (email subscribers to my blog must go to blog to view video)

No comments:

Post a Comment