Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stay warm

     Hi everyone.  I hope you had a great holiday last weekend.  I'm still trying to recover....catch up on sleep, and decaffeinate myself.
     Winter is most definitely here.  It was a minus fifteen degrees this morning.  Currently it is minus 9.  I am trying to work up to going outside to walk the dog and to scoop snow. The furnace seems to run non-stop but I am glad I have warmth.  The rescue missions are full-up.  I hope no one has to be outdoors for any length of time. High temps will be in the single digits to teens for the next week.
     It is beautiful out there, though, albeit treacherous.

No comments:

Post a Comment