Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, May 1, 2016

Day 4 of continuing snow....

     It is May 1st and still snowing!  My friends running a trail race yesterday dropped out after running half of a 50K.  The snow was 2 feet deep in places. They couldn't tell where to run as the footprints of the runners in front of them filled in quickly.  Once they lost feeling in fingers and toes they stopped.  To give the race credit, they gave finishers medals to all those brave souls who attempted the race.
     As for me....I went to a farewell party for my friend Collette who is moving to Ohio.  We will all miss her tons. I may have to visit Cincinnati someday.





It is pretty out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment