Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sharing Collette's Facebook post from this morning. I don't think she'd mind.



I can't even begin to tell you how loved I felt last night!!! One big, free virtual hug to all of you!!! While I don't want to focus on who wasn't there, there were 2 incredible men, who magically I felt all night, but, physically weren't there.Steve Parks, "Bucket" and Dean Johnson, I love you both!!!! You have changed the way I live life everyday!!!!



     Can you understand why we all love Collette and will miss her and her free hugs so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment