Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, April 9, 2017

"I never had a policy; I have just tried to do my very best each and every day."----Abraham Lincoln.





     My first race of the year is this morning, which is why I am up at 4 AM downing coffee.  I am so very not ready, but will consider it a training run and just hope to finish in the allotted time. I will try to do my very best today, like honest Abe.  Platte River Half marathon coming up.
     PS, I am never up this early.  It is gorgeous out.  The sky is clear, the stars are amazing, and I got to see the near-full moon set over the foothills to the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment