Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is your motivation flagging?

     It is the middle of February already.  How are you doing with your New Year's resolutions?  Are they flagging or forgotten?  Keeping motivated has always been a big issue for me as life always seems to get in the way.
     Maybe these photos will help.

 Your excuses don't compare

healthstatus:

When my friends make fun of me for eating healthy, not drinking, and working out instead of partying, I think of this. I will be the woman on the right.

                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment