Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"Speedwork" Wednesday

     Dean has a softball game tonight so I went to running group despite the heat.  I'm glad I went but, once again, I am so tired of being the slowest one out there.  I will keep at it though. Speed is relative anyway.

     The High Park Fire near Ft. Collins is now 46,600 acres in size, but is 10% controlled.

 Victory is won not in miles but in inches. Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more.
~ Louis L'Amour

Pinned Image
              reblogged from Pinterest.com

     

No comments:

Post a Comment