Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Tuesday, February 2, 2016

When you have more than you need, build a bigger table- not a higher fence.



     I love the above quote.
 
     I hope you are doing well in the blizzard.  I've gotten maybe 14 inches of snow so far at my house. It is knee-deep, and more is still coming down.  I had to scoop a path out back just to get the dog out. Driveway and walkways will have to wait until the snow stops, but it will be windy with minus 3 wind-chill tomorrow, so maybe it will have to wait a couple of days.  I am very fortunate to not have to drive anywhere.  It looks like all of my neighbors are staying in, as well.  There are no tire-tracks in sight.
   
     Stay safe and warm everyone.

     By the way, today is my 5 year runiversary.  I began running/jogging again 5 years ago today.  It is hard to keep up in this weather, so I am doing the very minimum, but at least I am doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment