Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, September 4, 2016

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.” ― William G.T. Shedd


     The above quote, one of Dean's favorites, applies to boats as well, I presume.  I went to a painting party yesterday.  My boat looks precarious and haunted, but at least it looks like a boat, so maybe I am improving.







     This is my running buddy, Charleigh dog.  Today starts year 3 of my/our running streak.  Also, she is turning 5 in a week or so (guesstimate, as she was a rescue).  Happy Birthday Charleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment