Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My Amerithon progress, virtual walking and running across America since July 4th.



     Yesterday I made it to Vermillion Cliffs in Northern Arizona!  My next stop will be Mexican Hat, which is a tiny village in Utah.  Onward and upward.


     This virtual race does keep me motivated.  Yesterday I had to stay home waiting for the sprinkler guy to winterize my sprinkler system, and of course he was way late and it wasted most of my day.  Even though I didn't feel like it, late in the afternoon, I did hit the treadmill to get my daily exercise and to burn off some steam from having to waste the day. Today will be better.  The weather is perfect.  I do have to mow the lawn, but those miles count, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment