Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween...




     Saturday AM run group---The cute little boy dressed as a bunch of grapes won.  I did get 3rd place as Rosie the Riveter and won a yoga mat.
My friend Sue and I


Costume contenders


Whole group



     Tonight, this will be me, except I'll have a beer and a bowl of popcorn to share with the dog.  My dog goes crazy on Halloween with the constant ringing of the doorbell, so instead of crating her for 3-4 hours, this year I will just shut off all the lights and go into the basement where we will watch Netflix.  I really am turning into Maxine!  Here's hoping nobody eggs my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment