Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Saturday, October 15, 2016

Rock n Roll Denver 5K


     The first 2 pics were from the expo with friends on Friday.  The last 2 were from this morning from the 5K start....the Capitol and Civic Center.  I love 5K's.  There are all ages from 4 to 80s.  I am not embarrassed to say a 4 year old sped by me with his Dad and left me in their dust.  There are all levels of fitness from speedsters to walkers.  It is just pure fun.
     Tomorrow is the 10K which my 2 friends pictured are doing, and the half which I am doing with several other friends.  We have to enjoy this gorgeous weather however long it lasts.








 Time 38:21, pace 12:21, overall 740/1173, gender 425/763, DIVISION 1/21.   Yay!  Too bad no age group awards for 5k.

No comments:

Post a Comment