Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Friday, August 21, 2020


Ex update, run 3.5 mi pm tm, ytd 1009.45 miles.  Walk dog am 2 miles, ytd walk 415.1 miles.  Very smoky out, difficult to make out mountains to the west in the haze.
Another quiet covid socially distancing day.  Got groceries.  The person monitoring the door told me I had 10 minutes left before the seniors only hour ended.  I asked her that, since I was wearing a mask, how did she know I was a senior.....ta dum dum!!!! (LOL)   She didn't see any humor in it. Just one of those days I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment