Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Less breast cancer in Asia

     Here is a great article from Nutritionfacts.org on why there is less breast cancer in Asia.  The research offers simple dietary additions that can lower chances of breast cancer by up to 90%.  It is definitely worth a read.

http://nutritionfacts.org/2013/06/11/why-less-breast-cancer-in-asia/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=why-less-breast-cancer-in-asia&utm_source=NutritionFacts.org&utm_campaign=53318e9699-RSS_BLOG_DAILY&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_40f9e497d1-53318e9699-23307913

     It is so hot!  I am listening to my body, staying indoors, drinking iced tea, and skipping doing exercise.  I am putting off mowing the lawn for today.  I tried pulling weeds but I wilted after just 5 minutes. Neither lawn, nor weeds, are growing any taller in this heat.  98 degrees on a June morning in Colorado is too much.


     For the Grandkids.....How hot is it?  It is so hot I saw Optimus Prime transform into an air conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment