Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The smiles, the cheers, the cowbells, the laughter, the jumping out to give me high fives, the grandkids running along with me for a few moments, these are the biggest rewards for training. There's this intangible thing that sinks into my heart every single time. Sharon Cuoto, RW Challenger of the Week

     Here is a great blog from Run Junkees on why you should not be embarrassed to run outside.  I think this is a problem for most of us with body-image issues...bat-wings, muffin-tops, jiggles and all.  Runners will be proud of you because they have been there. Non-runners who are runner-wannabes will admire you no end. I thought this was a great blog-post for National running day.

"Dance like no one is watching."......William Purkey

No comments:

Post a Comment