Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Tuesday, July 16, 2013

"You are in a raging forest full of beauty and agony and magical grapey beverages and lightening storms and demon bees." The Oatmeal.

     Have you read any of "The Oatmeal" comics?  He apparently is a runner, too, and has created a series about his running.  Click on the link below to view.
                 http://theoatmeal.com/comics/running                         

                             The terrible and wonderful reasons why I run long distances


Speaking of "magical grapey" things......I got some new shoes.  I'm going to take them for a test drive this morning.  They still are sort of minimalist...they are zero-drop, but are cushioned.  They are Saucony Virratas.  Now, all I need to do is to click my heels together......
"You've had the power all along my dear.  You just had to learn it for yourself."  Glinda, the Good Witch, The Wizard of Oz.


No comments:

Post a Comment