Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, September 22, 2013

Finish what you started

     After all the rain and flooding in Colorado last week, here is a song to welcome back the sun, which we have enjoyed for several days now.



      I am scheduled to run today, but I am not feeling it.  But I will do it!  I will show up.  Eventually....

It does not have to be pretty, it just has to get done.
Even on your weakest day, you are still stronger than most because you showed up.--Bonnie Pfiester


(as always, email subscribers to blog, go to blog to view videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment