Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward."---Abraham Lincoln

     On Sept. 2, I ran the inaugural Highlands Ranch Half Marathon.  It was my 4th in 2 years and my best time out of the four.  I was happy with that, but wish it had been even better. I guess everyone always wishes their efforts had turned out better. I finished 8th in my age group (out of 8), so have a ways to go.  I need to remember that it is a personal best and not second-guess myself. It gives me a goal for the future....to get faster.
   


Bling



bib number:321
age:62
gender:F
overall place:579 out of 637
division place:8
gender place:341
time:2:44:43
pace:0:
"chiptime":2:43:57
"total pace":12:31

No comments:

Post a Comment