Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A 1990 flashback

I found this interesting.  Here is an episode of the Donohue show from 1990 with River Phoenix, Lisa Bonet, Raul Julia, and John Robbins.  People haven't changed much since then. Also, it reminded me how irritating Phil Donohue could be at times. I realize, as host, he had to play the devil's advocate, but he needs to shut up sometimes and let his guests talk. (as always, email subscribers to my blog will have to go to the blog to view the videos).











No comments:

Post a Comment