Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Friday, August 14, 2015

Go nuts!



     This video shows research from numerous studies on the effect of nuts on obesity.  This is terrific news.  Almond butter slathered on a banana is my go-to first breakfast of the day (embarrassing I know, but I always eat two breakfasts a day), plus I often eat nuts or trail-mix for snacks later on.

http://nutritionfacts.org/video/nuts-and-obesity-the-weight-of-evidence/



     Here is an article on how walnuts improve artery function.
     http://nutritionfacts.org/2015/08/13/how-walnuts-can-improve-artery-function/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=how-walnuts-can-improve-artery-function&utm_source=NutritionFacts.org&utm_campaign=1a945ee242-RSS_BLOG_DAILY&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_40f9e497d1-1a945ee242-23307913


     Wow, the days are getting noticeably so much shorter!  I'm not ready for this.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment