Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Saturday, August 15, 2015

“There's always a story. It's all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything's got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.” ― Terry Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky







     What a way to start the weekend!  6:05 AM.  I then walked 3 miles around the tranquil lake at Clement park with friends, got to buy a couple of quarts of the first roasted hatch chilies of the season which were still warm, and followed up by going to the farmers market. I haven't been there all summer, don't ask me why.  Now that it is nearly too late, I will start going.
     All that done, and home by 930.

No comments:

Post a Comment