Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Monday, January 1, 2018

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. Albert Camus

A Facebook group in which I take part, shared running quotes and memes.  I am passing some of my favorites along to you to start the new year. Happy 2018.

The finish line is just the beginning of a whole new race.

"Every run is a work of art, a drawing on each day's canvas. Some runs are shouts and some runs are whispers. Some runs are eulogies and others celebrations. When you're angry, a run can be a sharp slap in the face. When happy, a run is your song."
-Dagny Scott Barrios

I've got miles to go before I sleep.

Someday I'm not going to be able to do this.  Today is not that day.

So what if it's raining.  You're not made of sugar.
















No comments:

Post a Comment