Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Tuesday, January 2, 2018

     Here is a fun, year-long activity created by my epic friend Collette, who lives her life with gusto more than anyone else I know.  I don't think she'd mind my sharing. This is something everyone can do!

"We are a bunch of awesome people who want to love ourselves and others passionately by doing activities on a Bingo card for the year 2018!!"   

     That quote is from the Facebook page she created. You can join her group at the link below.


This is the bingo page to work on for the month of January.  You can try for Bingo or even try to complete all of them during this month.  A new card comes out in February.

      So far I am working on looking in the mirror and saying "You are awesome" everyday this month.  It is harder than you might think.


No comments:

Post a Comment