Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, January 25, 2018

“We knew not where we were going. We only knew that we must run, run to the end of the world, run to the end of our days.” ― Ayn Rand


      I just found this great motivational running/walking quote.  Does it inspire you as it does me, to keep moving?  I've been feeling old and discouraged lately just because I run slower than I used to despite training, and thinking that maybe marathons are not in my future for long, but then I read something like this that keeps me going.....running to the end of my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment