Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Enjoy the trip....

     Tomorrow, Mar. 9, is Dean's 60th birthday.  I wish my sweetheart all the best things in the world. It is the first day of another 365 day journey around the sun.  Enjoy the trip with me.

"It takes a long time to grow young."  Pablo Picasso

(P.S.  Dean is feeling under the weather so we will spend a quiet evening at home.  Hopefully he will be better on the weekend and we will celebrate with our daughter.  The big celebration will be this summer where we will celebrate his 60th birthday, my 60th birthday, and our 40th Anniversary with our family.  We can't wait.)

No comments:

Post a Comment