Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, July 20, 2014

Are you signed up to be an organ, eye, and tissue donor?

     Check your Driver's License.  If you are not registered to be a donor, please correct that. Over 119,000 people are awaiting transplants nation-wide.
     Today was Denver's Donor Dash to honor donors and celebrate recipients.






     It was a wonderful event and a beautiful, although hot, morning.  Dean was a donor. Two individuals can see today thanks to him. I ran to honor him. I think I will try to do this annually.  Maybe someday I will even get faster?????


(Overall 1121 out of 4191, Women's rank 500 out of 2358, division women 60-64 11th place out of 155. 12:05 per mile)  The numbers sound better than I actually did because there were so many walkers. P.S. It was a 5 k.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment