Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Thursday, July 10, 2014

Saturday Morning Run group


     Here is a picture of my Saturday morning run group.  My Charleigh-dog and I are on the far left with my friends Sue and Michelle.  Saturdays are my social run rime.  We mostly walk and talk while making our way around the lake at a park.  I just wanted to show you that I am still out there plugging away....not getting any faster but still there. And Charleigh is still nuts as we go through the prairie dog towns.  She wants to catch one of them soooo badly.




"Perhaps the truth depends on a walk around the lake."  Wallace Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment