Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Sunday, July 13, 2014

I like this....



                                                         Hippie Peace Freaks


     I got home late last night (for me) so I needed this little bit of motivation to get me up and out the door this morning.  It did the trick.
     Daughter Kate took me to Drums along the Rockies at the Broncos stadium last night. It was a drum corps competition.  I really enjoyed it!  I always did love a good drum corps and marching band.  The sheer variety of the performances was amazing.  The weather was perfect.
     It looks like although there was no rain where we were at the stadium, I did get some by my house finally.  Woo Hoo!
     Plus, a really sweet and polite 7 or 8 year old young man got off of his bike and held a gate open for Charleigh and me.  Chivalry is not dead!  It will be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment