Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Saturday, September 5, 2015

"And that is my new thought for this new day."


     I can get better.


AGE BRINGS PROBLEMS; IT ALSO BRINGS SOLUTIONS


"I can't remember names. I can't run as fast. My joints are stiffer. But if I cannot stay young, I can stay fresh. If I cannot get younger, I can get better. Age brings problems; it also brings solutions. For every disadvantage there is an advantage. For every measurable loss, there is an immeasurable gain. And that is my new thought for this new day."

George SheehanPersonal Best: The Foremost Philosopher of Fitness Shares Techniques and Tactics for Success and Self-Liberation

No comments:

Post a Comment