Looking together in the same direction.

Looking together in the same direction.
Sea otters hold hands while they sleep so they don't drift apart.

by my favorite poet, Mary Oliver

"Instructions for living a life.

Pay attention.

Be astonished.

Tell about it."

Mary Oliver


Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Big crash

     Big crash from the kitchen just now.  I found my bowl of broccoli knocked into the sink and Charleigh slinking around the corner with my piece of frozen pizza in her mouth.  I pried it away from her,  heated it up and ate it anyway!  Darn dog.
     Since we share a water bottle on runs, I'm immune from her dog germs.

PS  I think she was mad at me for yelling at her and for not sharing the pizza.  She slept downstairs on the couch all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment